It's the end of an era. I'm leaving New York; the city I dreamed of living in for so long and that brought me the most happiness I experienced in just a year. A year that flew by with no warning. So unfair. I have two months left before I go back to Europe and full intention to live them up!
So, this Bucket List serves as bullet points till the end of my stay.
1. Go to an Art Auction (I keep missing those 10 a.m ones at Sotheby's)
2. Go to a Broadway show (and not as a tourist)
3. Go to Smorgasburg (to taste the specialties of Brooklyn foodies)
4. Go Bargain hunting at Woodbury
5. Do a Karaoke night in Korea Town (and getting drunk off sake beforehand)
6. Go to the Neue Galerie and have lunch at the Café Sabarsky
7. Party like a Hipster in Brooklyn
8. Go to the MAD Museum
However, next on the calendar is the Affordable Art Fair - which I will be going to this week - and maybe maybe... Miami or Vegas (yeah yeah, I may be ditching NY for a sunny week-end).
Almost forgot.... 9. Share it all with you!
So stay tuned, more coming!