Okay, enough justification - here are my latest finds!
|NARS SPF 30 Toner|
|REN Radiance Perfecting Serum|
|A LAB ON FIRE - Sweet Dreams 2003 perfume|
Product #1 by NARS is the primer with the highest SPF in the market. Also, you only need to apply a dab half the size of a pea and the product will last a couple months if applied every day.
Product #2 by REN is a fluid serum that will even out the tone of your skin and make it brighter. Also, its subtle orange blossom smell is the best thing in the morning!
Product #3 by A LAB ON FIRE is my new statement perfume - sweet dreams 2003 - I love a citrus scent and always seek a unique perfume that I can call my own. The packaging got me on that one and I loved the fact that it is produced in Brooklyn and difficult to find.
If you are actually interested in beauty routines and how to apply products - here are some tips (I spend a lot of time talking with salespeople in case you didn't already figure that one out...)
- There is a specific order in which to apply products for the best results:
1. Toner (morning) on a washed face and neck
2. Serum (morning and night)
3. Moisturizer (morning and night)
4. Primer (morning)
5. Tinted moisturizer or foundation (morning)
6. Make-up and finally
7. Finish off with powder/blush (morning)
- When applying a cream of any kind, it is best to apply a dab directly on fingertips instead of the palm of your hands before putting it on your face (palms absorb more product than fingertips so your face won't benefit from the product as much)
- Never rub perfume when applying it. Doing it changes the smell as it destroys the molecules.
I'll post about my latest hair salon find soon. In the meantime, feel free to share any beauty tips or products you've tried and like!